6.26.2008
Around Our House
Things are kind of crazy around our house these days, but we are loving it! Monday and Tuesday it was just Ben & Mommy since Henry was at the sitter. I enjoy the time I get to spend with just Ben. He is so much more awake and is looking around at things and starting to find his hands and kick his feet when he gets excited. He continues to be a GREAT eater (much easier to nurse than Henry) and a pretty good sleeper at night. Ben makes all the squeaks and noises we don't remember Henry making. He is very gassy too, which cracks me up at 3 am when I am feeding him. Here are some pictures from the last couple of days.
Henry & Ben just a few minutes ago....
Ben LOVES to hang out and see his "guys" all around him. He is content until Henry comes and tries to pull all of them at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment