1.13.2009

8 Months Old

Hi everyone! I am 8 months old today. Yes, I know, it's hard to believe but in 4 short months I will be 1 year old. I am doing great! I officially have 4 teeth...two on top & two on bottom. I am a good crawler and get faster each day. Today my mom made several attempts to get pictures of me and I was just too quick! This morning I crawled off the chair & she caught me as I was falling. This evening I would only sit still for one good picture, which my mom posted above. I love to try to get Turbo's water before anyone notices...I also make my way for the basement steps when I hear Henry playing down there, but my mom always seems to get to me before I can explore those things.

I have started to pull up on things and can make it to my knees all by myself. I smile & laugh at everything and am a pretty happy little (big) guy. Henry & Turbo are 2 of my favorite things in this world...besides my Mommy & Daddy of course! I love to drink my bottle so much that I can't be bothered with baby food. I do enjoy yogurt in the morning and I do a good job of eating a veggie & a fruit for Peggy at lunch. By the time dinner comes around, I am pretty fussy and sometimes won't finish my food. I refuse to eat that gross rice cereal....I mean come on people, it doesn't taste like anything! I am ready for some big people food. Good thing I have 4 teeth now.

Last night was the best sleep people in our house have had in a while....my two top teeth have been trying to come in & I have been waking up (a lot) at night. Last night I went to bed at 7pm and slept until almost 6am. No waking up! And my big brother Henry didn't get out of his bed either! Boy were my parents very happy this morning.
I appreciate you all checking in on me & my family. We are all healthy & happy! So far 2009 has been a fun year and it's only day 13.
Lots of love to everyone! BAM

No comments: