After church I wanted a picture with Henry and Ben...I wanted it outside. They choose the picture to be taken on the playground. I would have picked by a tree or something else, but they agreed to a picture, so I let them pick where! 5.08.2011
Happy Mother's Day
First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, grandmas, aunts, and friends out there! I hope you all enjoyed your day! A special Happy Mother's Day to my sister-in-law ("Aunt Erin") as it's her first! Stella is one lucky little lady to have you as her Mama! Happy Mother's Day to my Mom....she is THE BEST!! Also, Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law, Rae! Hopefully everyone had GREAT days. I had a WONDERFUL day with my little family.
After church I wanted a picture with Henry and Ben...I wanted it outside. They choose the picture to be taken on the playground. I would have picked by a tree or something else, but they agreed to a picture, so I let them pick where!
After church I wanted a picture with Henry and Ben...I wanted it outside. They choose the picture to be taken on the playground. I would have picked by a tree or something else, but they agreed to a picture, so I let them pick where!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment