After the petting zoo fun, we took No-No (Henry & Ben's great grandma) to Crown Candy for lunch. What a neat place! Henry loved his hot dog and Ben ate more of my egg salad sandwich than I did! Everyone loved the milkshakes for dessert and I have to admit, it was one of the best I have had!
We went back home after lunch with 2 very tired kiddos! So it was naptime for the 2 Mohrmann Boys. Thanks to No-No, Gregg and I went to go to check out some cars, as we are thinking it's time to trade in the Jeep for something newer...and with AC! So, we ventured out not intending to actually buy anything and ended up finding a 2006 Jeep Commander for a great price. I don't have any pictures yet...can you believe it?!? Kara doesn't have pictures!?!? Well we don't have the Jeep yet....later this week we will be the official owners and I will have lots of pictures...plus pictures of my beloved Mr. Jeep....my first car I bought. It was April 2000 and I had just signed my first teaching contract with Rogers Public Schools. I found Mr. Jeep in Aurora, MO and he has been mine ever since. He is a 1998 and has over 157,000 miles. I think Turbo may miss the Jeep the most, as she loves to sit in the back of the Jeep and just hang out.
So after getting the new Jeep, we went to our friend Phil's retirement party. Phil is a newly retired St. Louis County Police Officer and he had a little celebration which included cake, so of course Henry was excited. And there were M&M's so it was heaven for a 3 year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment