7.06.2009
Happy 4th of July
Happy 4th of July from the Mohrmann family! We had plans to go to the Ferguson Parade, but due to the morning downpour we had here in St. Louis, it was cancelled. I did get up and go to O'Fallon, MO for a 7am 5K race. It poured down for the entire race, but I ran it in 24:23! I would have like to have gotten under 24 minutes, but I am happy with my time considering my shoes were soaked and I don't like running when my socks & shoes are wet! After naps, we went to our neighbors for a BBQ. Henry was happy, since Jaden is his playmate. We had a nice relaxing 4th of July. We didn't watch any fireworks, and since Friday was a late night, we were in bed at a more reasonable hour!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment