29 years ago today I became a big sister for the first time. My "little" brother Jay Maxwell Kraner was born and my life was never the same! I will always remember his birthday, because while my mom was in the hospital with Max, my dad was home with me and he killed my very first fish, Fluffy. I think I got Fluffy for Christmas or maybe my birthday (clearly I don't remember when I got him) but I sure do remember when he died! I tried to tell my dad to use the special water my mom always used, but he used tap water and within minutes, Fluffy was floating at the top of his bowl.
So my goldfish died, but my brother was born! Hope you have a great birthday Max!
_________
Happy 29th Birthday Uncle Max! We hope you have a WONDERFUL day! Can't wait to see you in April. We love you, Henry & Benton
No comments:
Post a Comment