8.22.2010

Beaver Lake

We headed to Arkanas for a weekend of fun after work on Friday August 13. The kids fell asleep, as usual, on the way down and I got a picture of it. We spent most of the day on Saturday on Beaver Lake on the Kraner dock. Will & Erin joined us and shared GREAT news with us....they are having a baby in April! Henry and Ben are excited to be big cousins. I am SO excited to be an Aunt and I think G is looking forward to going by Uncle G. The Mills family came down to the dock for a visit and later that night G and I met Susan and Eric for a few drinks, without kids! We had a family dinner to celebrate G's birthday with my family. We will be going back to Arkansas over Labor Day weekend to celebrate Will's birthday.

The sleepy Mohrmann boys!

Helping Nana put icing on some cupcakes.

The lake!!

G hanging out with some noodles!

Ben and Henry fising with their Papa.

Henry

Benton

Uncle Will went tubing!

Henry and G went....and didn't go much faster than this!


Turbo watching Mommy & Henry tube....we went slow too.


Ben with his Daddy and Turbo trying to "eat" the water.

Ben wearing my shoes...he LOVES to put on shoes that do not belong to him.

Henry jumping off the dock.

Hanging out

Henry squirting Adelaide with a water gun.

Happy (early) Birthday G!!


No comments: