9.02.2008

Labor Day Fun

On Monday, September 1, our family spent the morning at a 5K race. Both G and myself ran in the race while G's mom watched Henry & Ben for us. Henry LOVED all the "snacks" afterward. There was also a kids triathlon after our race and Henry really could not understand why he couldn't be in the triathlon. We told him you have to be 7...he immediately said, "I seven now, I do the race NOW!" It was really funny. Below are some pictures from our day.
Henry & Daddy after the race
Mommy & Henry
Andy, Henry, Ben, & Zee-Zee
Sleeping Ben...this hand on his face CRACKED me up and I had to get a picture
Red-tounged Henry...too much Poweraide!
Mommy getting her award...3rd place in her age group!
Daddy getting his...1st in his age group, 4 OVERALL! YOU ROCK G!

Henry at home, ready for a bike ride...helmet & water bottle
Henry, Daddy, Zee-Zee (Mommy stayed at home with a sleeping Ben)

1 comment:

Drew said...

Congrats on the great finishes!