
Henry was "fixing" the broken chair the other day with his tools. G had gone to the garage to get something and I found Henry taking over....in only his underwear!

My cute 3 year old....wow...I am a mom of a 3 year old!

Monday nights Henry has swim lessons...G and I take turns taking him and the other one hanging out with Ben...Monday was my turn to spend time with Ben. He had eaten dinner and was having a bagel for dessert, and I went to the bathroom...I came back and found my son falling asleep, but still grasping his bagel for dear life! His head kept bobbing and I was laughing so hard I thought he would wake up. But he snoozed for about 20 minutes like this.

Another view of sleeping Ben
1 comment:
So how does Henry like swimming lessons? Grace has been taking them since about 5 months. We have her in private lessons now and she just loves it! Love the pictures of Ben sleeping!
Post a Comment