Saturday was beautiful! I started off the day running 3 miles in preparation for the River to River Relay we have next weekend. After I got back, G headed out to meet a buddy and run 10 miles. I got to spend most of the morning hanging outside with Turbo, Henry, and Ben. We all LOVED it! As soon as G got home, we loaded the kids up and went to get Henry some much needed new shoes. He loves them and even went to sleep in them tonight. We came home and had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch, I ran another 3 miles, and then the kids took naps.....well Henry "rested" in his room. After naps, the kids got to play at a park and I did my last of 3 runs....but after about 1/2 a mile, I tripped, fell (hard) and got road-rash and a very scrapped knee. I took pictures and may have to post them. Pretty gross, just to warn you!
Besides the fall, it was a perfect day!
No comments:
Post a Comment